Saturday, January 22, 2011

Frame your necklaces



I got this idea while flipping through the latest Ballard Designs catalog and knew this would be REALLY easy to make myself. I've been wanting to find a cool way to hang my necklaces and I already had the frame and fabric. All I had to do was go out and buy the hooks, which I found at Target.

First, I ironed the fabric that I already had on hand and stapled it on the back of some cardboard that fit my frame. Next, I arranged the necklaces, screwed in the hooks and secured them with masking tape. So easy! If I ever have a store and I have jewelry to sell, I think I'll display all the necklaces in frames.

1 comment:

  1. wow, cool idea. might try & do this. also will motivate me to clean out & organize my jewelry. glad the blog is back! when i looked at it back in the fall, thought you gave up on it.

    ReplyDelete