Monday, April 18, 2011

Party Pics

Emery's 1st birthday party with the family was a success. Her Gramma and Granddad came in from Texas, her Uncle Taylor came up for Charleston, and her Uncle Scott, Aunt Kristen, and cousins Owen and Eme came down from DC. Grammy and PopPop and Aunt Sarah, Uncle Dan, and cousin Woodburn didn't have to travel far. When I was thinking a family luncheon, I don't think I realized how big our family gets with everyone there, but I planned a simple lunch menu which made it pretty easy.

Here are some pics from the party:

Big storms kept us inside for the party.


Aunt Sarah was SUPER NICE and made Emery's smush cake and the cupcakes. So cute and so good- she should go into business!

My mom got the hat and bib off of Etsy - sunshinedaydream4u. Really cute!

Party favors - dark chocolate covered pretzels
Gift tags were from Etsy - Toadally Cute Products

I made these stuffed owls as party favors for the cousins. Owen and Eme didn't have Little Hoot, either, so I had to give them that. Great book!
Eating lunch - grilled sausages, orzo pasta, and fruit salad.
As always, she cleaned her plate.
And she demolished the cake. I'm still getting the after effects in her diaper.
Good thing birthdays only happen once a year.


2 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun! How sweet that her whole family got to be there to celebrate. And I love all the owl accessories. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete