Sunday, June 6, 2010

If you have no willpower, like me

I really lack willpower when it comes to consuming food. Last weekend I made my favorite dark chocolate chip cookies (recipe in blog - look for it - so good and semi-healthy) and I ended up eating probably 15 cookies within 24 hours. Today I made them again because I wanted to take some to a friend who just had a baby and came to the realization that I could probably freAdd Imageeze the dough for half of the cookies and save them for another time. I decided to scoop out the portions and freeze them on a cookie sheet.
Then I placed them in a tupperware container so now I can just take out one or two cookies, bake them, and not be tempted to eat a whole slew of them.


Now I'm wondering how I could do this with cake... I seriously had to throw out half of a cake the other month b/c I knew if I didn't I'd eat the whole entire thing by myself. (And yes, I'm not even pregnant anymore.) Could I make mini-cakes to freeze? Not so sure about that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment