Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quilts!

I finished Emery’s quilt today. Here are two pictures and I'll take one with my crib later this week once I pick it up and assemble it:



I also want to share some of the other quilts I’ve tackled this year.



This one was made for my niece, Emelin. I think it was the Bella quilt pattern from Amy Butler, which you can find online. This was definitely the most time consuming and complicated quilt I’ve tackled, but it was a lot of fun to make.







This one was made for my nephew, Owen.



This one was made for my soon to be nephew, Woodburn (due March 11th).

I think one of my favorite things about all of them is the Cuddles fabric that I use for the backing -so soft and great for kids and babies to snuggle up in.

1 comment:

  1. O-M-G. Those are beautiful! I had no idea you could sew/quilt like that! Can't wait to see Emery's blanket in her crib.

    ReplyDelete