Monday, February 1, 2010

Tweet, Tweet!

I'm excited because I think I decided on a mobile for Emery's nursery. I found this one while browsing the internet today. I had bought a crib mobile from a consignment shop and was just going to redo the fabrics and items hanging down, but then decided a mobile is really more of a decorative item, anyway, right? If not, let me know. I haven't had a baby yet. So... if that being the case, I thought something like this would look really cool over her crib. I already made my first bird!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! Mobiles are definitely decorative. It's going to look so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are getting really good at sewing. This looks just like the mobile pic you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sew for money? I have an offer that may prove extremely lucrative!

    ReplyDelete