Monday, January 11, 2010

The Doctors - Tips to Weight Loss

I was watching The Doctors this afternoon and they gave a lot of great tips on ways to lose weight. A lot of these are really easy and great new habits to form.

Check out their list of 52 Ways to Lose Weight. Some of the tips they've listed that I've tried and think work are:
- Eat nuts for a snack
- Brush your teeth after you eat
- Using chopsticks to eat

One tip I'm going to try which I think will help me with my new year resolution of slowing down while is eat is to put my fork down after each bite.

Just wanted to share in case you missed the episode and want some good tips on losing weight this year. I know most people tend to put that as one of their new year's resolutions.

Happy Weight Loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment